Sunday, December 28, 2014

{randoms} Children's Portraits at a Child Feeding Initiative

No comments:
 
It was when I became a mother that I developed an interest in capturing children's smiles and moments through baby/child/family lifestyle portraiture. It was also when Mike and I became parents that we realized how blessed we are for having a healthy growing family. As a way of thanking God and paying it forward, every year, we decide on a children's welfare cause to support.

This year, I hit two birds with one stone by being part of "Nourish the Children," a feeding program organized by a friend's group, the Health Awareness Initiative. Like last year, Mike and I contributed towards purchasing bags of VitaMeal, a formulation specially made for malnourished kids. One bag of VitaMeal is enough to feed a child one nutritious meal a day for 30 days.

I also got to capture the grateful smiles of children by documenting the child feeding initiative as part of my donation. Here are some of my favorite photos taken during the event.























Truly a treat to have been part of this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff