Thursday, December 18, 2014

{IP Law} "Lawyer of the Year" for Franchise Law

No comments:
 
I am beyond ecstatic. I was just awarded "Lawyer of the Year" for Franchise Law by Corporate LiveWire!


Every year, the research team of Corporate LiveWire looks for lawyers from all over the world who have demonstrated consistency, excellence and success in their jurisdiction and field of expertise. After four months of screening, online voting/feedback, and judging of finalists, the winners are awarded "Lawyer of the Year." The winners are announced and recognized in a special online publication by Corporate LiveWire.

This year, I have the extreme honor of being named "Lawyer of the Year" for Franchise Law in the Philippines! Franchise Law as a field of law in the Philippines is practically at its infancy. The legislation is minimal and best practices are still being developed and refined. Because it is so raw, I find it quite exciting! To be recognized in this field is absolutely surreal, and I am so glad I got to represent my law firm, Bengzon Negre Untalan Intellectual Property Attorneys. BNU reprezent!

Thank you, Corporate LiveWire!

See the other winners here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff