Sunday, November 30, 2014

{food finds} Bag of Beans, Tagaytay

No comments:
 
Mike and I spent the Chinese New Year holiday this year food-tripping at Tagaytay with our then three-month old Terrynator. After hitting Breakfast at Antonio's, we headed off to Bag of Beans for our dessert and coffee.

We have been to Bag of Beans several times and always return for our favorite dessert, their blueberry cheesecake.


I personally think this is the best blueberry cheesecake I have ever tasted. And I have tried A LOT of blueberry cheesecakes. I'm not entirely sure, but I think there is white chocolate somewhere there. Anyway, pair it with Bag of Beans' refillable house brew and you are completely set. It's not that pricey either--totally bang for the buck! Since Nate fell asleep that time, we really took our time lounging at Bag of Beans enjoying our dessert and coffee.




Bag of Beans is located along Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway, Tagaytay City. Tip: There's ample parking at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff