Monday, November 24, 2014

{lifestyle portraiture} Jeremy+Lenny+Ada

No comments:
 
Last weekend, I had an awesome time shooting the bundle of energy named Ada and her parents, Jeremy and Lenny. Ada just turned two so this is a bit like a birthday shoot. The Zafras spend quality time by going to parks and the outdoors. So for our family photo shoot, the family spent the morning running around the park, and I spent the morning chasing after them. It was a lot of fun, and a challenge too! Ada was not generous when it came to smiling, so I had to up my game in order to catch her elusive smile. The parents also had a ton of gimmicks up their sleeve, so we got ourselves some pretty sweet grins from the birthday girl.


My take on photo shoots is to capture images that are as natural as possible, so these are 100% natural light, maybe 80% candid and 99% no props (1% goes to the lollipop that I gave to Ada as a bribe).


Happy birthday, Ada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff